JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
August 27-28, Clark County Event Center, Ridgefield. Exit 9 off I-5. Saturday 9-6, Sunday 9-4. General admission $12, military $6, under 18 free with adult. Huge selection of guns, knives, ammo and accessories. Yes we have A/C! Note: county may or may not charge parking fee. Transfer service available for Oregon residents.
Will anyone there be selling black powder? Thx!

August 27-28, Clark County Event Center, Ridgefield. Exit 9 off I-5. Saturday 9-6, Sunday 9-4. General admission $12, military $6, under 18 free with adult. Huge selection of guns, knives, ammo and accessories. Yes we have A/C! Note: county may or may not charge parking fee. Transfer service available for Oregon residents.
Odd question: why a transfer service for Oregon residents. Our laws apply only to sales and purchases in Oregon. An Oregon buyer, even if buying from an Oregon seller, wouldn't need the service if the transaction is consummated outside of Oregon. Or, maybe I'm missing something?

are dogs allowed?

An OR resident buying a pistol in WA will have to have the pistol transferred to an OR FFL, then complete the process there.

If an OR seller and an OR buyer meet in WA, then agree to make the actual transfer at an OR FFL, this transfer service isn't needed.

Bruce

Ah. Is this the ripoff gunsale? Single vendor selling guns for almost double retail? Standard Glocks for over $1k, etc?
Or will there be multiple vendors from all over WA and OR?

Edit: further review says yes. LC Sports. Stay away, this "Gunshow" is a complete scam. Everything is vastly overpriced. Its not even "full retail". Made the mistake of going last year. 5min in/out, complete waste of time and money.

Last Edited:
Ah. Is this the ripoff gunsale? Single vendor selling guns for almost double retail? Standard Glocks for over $1k, etc?

Edit: further review says yes. LC Sports. Stay away, this "Gunshow" is a complete scam. Everything is vastly overpriced. Its not even "full retail". Made the mistake of going last year. 5min in/out, complete waste of time and money.
:s0155:

I find myself quick in and out of gun shows these days since they limited who can sell firearms seems alot of the old guys with amazing collections and no ffls dont show up anymore plus I'm mainly looking for high end ar and pre ban ak stuff which is few and far between was toying with going to this one just to look for bakelite mags not sure if washington can sell them anyways

I find myself quick in and out of gun shows these days since they limited who can sell firearms seems alot of the old guys with amazing collections and no ffls dont show up anymore plus I'm mainly looking for high end ar and pre ban ak stuff which is few and far between was toying with going to this one just to look for bakelite mags not sure if washington can sell them anyways
This is most definitely not the "show" for that. The promoter doesn't even call it a show, it's a "sale", cause its one vendor.

Save your money! The WORST ripoff show I've seen in 25 years. I went to their last one. Overpriced doesn't begin to describe what a bubblegume show it was. The should not be allowed on this board.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top