JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got back from the show. I must have attended a different show then most of you all. I saw primers on at least 5 tables the prices being 4-7 bucks less per 1000 then BiMart or Wholesale Sports

Regular primers were $32.00 per 1000 military and magnums were no more then $35.00 per 1000 some as cheap as $34.00 per 1000.

I bought .224" Bullets way cheaper then in the store. I saw good prices on jugs of powder (though very limited selection)

I saw some of the lowest prices on rifles with WOOD as the stock as I have in a long time. I saw any number of decent condition -06 .270 etc hunting rifles selling for under $350.00 I saw some exceptional prices on some nice .22's Saw a Ruger Red label 12ga that was well under market.

3-4 food tables 5-6 other tables (guides, preppers, various clubs) But actually a very small number.

Saw some version of the AR-15 with maybe 20 offered in various configurations? Selling for $599.00

For the most part I paid not interest in the ammo or black guns covering over 1/2 the tables. I'm not into the black gun.

Took my 4 and 5 year old grand daughters to the show as well as the SIL and we all had a blast. The girls got little gifts (for being cute I guess) from a couple gals at the show as well as they bought a couple trinkets. They appeared to have a blast.

To make this clear ANY SALE of a Firearm subject to a background check if purchased through a FFL dealer, and that any part of the sale is connected with a Gun show is subject to the above law.

If you meet the seller (private party person) at the show and purchase the gun inside the show, You walk out and make the purchase in the parking lot, At the resturant down the street, Even if you call him/her up 2 days later and meet some where. As long as the purchase originated at the gun show or say in the immediate area of the gunshow (like the parking lot) you have to do the gun show background check or conduct the sale through a FFL and a form 4473. Or you are in violation of ORS 166.438

Hope this is clear.

Ok, thanks for the elaboration and references, so if I'm getting this correctly, a private to private sale at a non gun show IS different from a private to private sale at a gun show in that it does not require a BGC? now that I did not know, thanks for the information :)

Went back to Gun show again today, took the wife this time (she had to get her "Girls with Guns" shirt and her "Guns and Coffee" shirt as we ll as a new holster for he CC.. Got a few more things and spent more time combing over the tables... All and all not a bad show, next year I want to try the Albany show for a change up...

I saw one guy selling special primers for 7.62 in a white box for $34.00. Didn't know what they were till my reloading guru explained hard primers.

Did anyone see those primers, and maybe notice who was selling them? I was apparently supposed to buy them all. . . .

I saw one guy selling special primers for 7.62 in a white box for $34.00. Didn't know what they were till my reloading guru explained hard primers.

Did anyone see those primers, and maybe notice who was selling them? I was apparently supposed to buy them all. . . .

There were at least three sellers there selling #34 (Military large rifle primer with NATO sensitivity).
and #41 primers (Military small rifle primer with NATO sensitivity).

scored a good deal on a new mac/11 SWD and got some ammo from my regular guy (for about 60$ per case less than their sign) but i have a good relationship with them.. it was PPPPacked.. i was the 20th person in and didnt see any small table deals
oh well, but i go every month this is the same old rose city show as norml

Went and enjoyed.

It was packed. Two years ago I walked up to the ticket counter, bought a ticket, and walked in. This time there was a looooong line. They should have used a larger space because it got a bit tight in the aisles.

Deals? Not really. But I didn't see much price gouging. Bought some high-quality lowers (Mega) for $125. Bought Colt-branded AR-15 mags for $14. I don't think those are post-election-inflated.

Overall, I think of it more as a fun thing to do than a "get a deal" place. $8 to park, $9 to get in - $17 just to get in the door. If your goal is to walk around and have a good time, fine, but if you're doing some kind of cost analysis, the math is unlikely to work.

I wish there were more people selling used guns - a lot of what's there is a new/retail kind of show.

It's always fun to walk around and see lots of things. The show was GREATLY cleaned up from a couple years ago when it was practically a flea market. There was still some of that but mostly it was a genuine gun show.

Lot of the same old guys who've been there for years - the Glock accessories guy, the AR tactical doo-dads guy, the infidel T-shirt guy, the VFW guy selling the same batch of Arisakas he had five years ago (dude, they're overpriced!), etc.

All in all, went and killed a few hours and enjoyed walking around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top