JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So is this the big one? I have been to a few at the expo center and they were alright but I see this one is put on by a different person. anyone planning on going? Think it will be any good?

From their website:

Welcome to Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Shows!

ANNOUNCING THE ACQUISITION
OF THE
"ORIGINAL" ROSE CITY GUN SHOWS!!!R
( No longer affiliated with Collectors West Gun & Knife Shows! )

Located at -
Portland EXPO Center
-2060 N. Marine Dr.
Portland, OR 97217-7736

This is one of the rules that WebKnodel Gunshows enforces:

Table contents must be gun or knife related.

Should be interesting

I have a feeling it's going to be a madhouse, there will be tons of people there including local media trying to get a story and they will find ample people ready to trash the recent elections. I don't want to steer anyone one away but I'm definitely going to pass on this one.

Obama said he wants to ban hi-points so those should be going for about $500! :s0155:

This is the best one Portland has offered. We'll be there and I seriously doubt it will be any better or worse with or without coverage.
It's a great way to spend the day!
Wifey

Went to the one in Albany last weekend, nice, well run show. No fudge! I'm going.

Big city prices, Albany $6.00-----Expo $9.00

Last Edited:
From their website:

Welcome to Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Shows!

ANNOUNCING THE ACQUISITION
OF THE
"ORIGINAL" ROSE CITY GUN SHOWS!!!R
( No longer affiliated with Collectors West Gun & Knife Shows! )

Located at -
Portland EXPO Center
-2060 N. Marine Dr.
Portland, OR 97217-7736

This is one of the rules that WebKnodel Gunshows enforces:

Table contents must be gun or knife related.

Should be interesting

OK, this has my interest.

Keith

I will be going and most likely end up spending all Saturday afternoon at my dads booths. I think the gun shows are fun. Its a good way to look at prices, look for the cravings. I always wend up walking away with something.

I will be there tomorrow. Not sure what time but I will be taking me ma as she is looking for a pocket pistol with a semi light trigger. As for me, hoping to find some 338-378 ammo cheaper then retail or maybe a 98K Mauser..

Yup that's $430 per 1000 of bulkpack Federal XM193. Is this the Obama Effect in action?

post_barak_2012_ammo_price.jpg

-Thirtycal

I have never seen it packed like it was his morning. Laughable prices on a lot of things - $32 for 500 CCI small pistol primers? Sheesh that's what it should be for 1000. I left after an hour. Way too many people to actually get a decent look at most of the tables.

Lets see .43 cents each in bulk

Bi Mart has White box .223 for $7.99 a box of 20 or .3995 each

Midway has the same ammo (labeled .223) for $7.49 per 20 or .3745 each or 1000 for $349.98 + shipping which wouldn't be $80.00

Went this AM and it was packed. I did very well for myself, got an MTM ammo box, snap caps in .380, a commerative Bowie Knife, sub-sonic .22's and an almost new Sig Sauer P-250 at a very attractive price! I stayed away from the ammo, I'm not rich or stupid!

WOW!!! What a crowd!!! Same venders as usual. If you go, best do some comparative shopping. 50cal ammo cans ranged from $10 to $13, AR15 lower trigger kits from $60 to $100 etc.
I went specifically to find some parts for my CZ52, but NO luck. Anyone have an extra grip clip they want to sell?
I think it was worth going. Take your Bi-Mart card and get $2 off admission.
Oh, I did see a cool gadget. A Redi-Mag for an AR15.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top