JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow, received my <broken link removed> the other day, haven't had a chance to try it out yet...almost a foot of new snow on the ground with more coming. But boy howdy, I think if you shoot it at the manufacturers recommended minimum distance of 25 yards it will definitely separate the "Light bars/Level & Trigger Press" shooters from the "Spray N Pray & Trigger Jerk" shooters. Your target is about 3 ½” wide x 2 ½” high (I couldn't get my tape-measure to stretch the extra 1/4" like they did, not a complaint, just 1/4" more challenging :D). But it sure looks like it might be just a bit more fun than punching paper! Can't wait to try it out!

I finally got the opportunity to take the new target out and give it a try and let me put it this way...I was really humbled by it!:eek: I put it out about 18-20 yards and let me tell you those LITTLE 3 ½” wide x 2 ½” high target heads on them are REALLY LITTLE at that distance...suffice to say this Rolling Steel Target will last me for many years to come!:s0114: I was using my M&P40 and when I did manage to hit them it worked as advertised, and during this outing no ricochets came back at me.

I finally got the opportunity to take the new target out and give it a try and let me put it this way...I was really humbled by it!:eek: I put it out about 18-20 yards and let me tell you those LITTLE 3 ½" wide x 2 ½" high target heads on them are REALLY LITTLE at that distance...suffice to say this Rolling Steel Target will last me for many years to come!:s0114: I was using my M&P40 and when I did manage to hit them it worked as advertised, and during this outing no ricochets came back at me.

I know a good Optometrist... just sayin' ;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews