JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow, received my <broken link removed> the other day, haven't had a chance to try it out yet...almost a foot of new snow on the ground with more coming. But boy howdy, I think if you shoot it at the manufacturers recommended minimum distance of 25 yards it will definitely separate the "Light bars/Level & Trigger Press" shooters from the "Spray N Pray & Trigger Jerk" shooters. Your target is about 3 ½” wide x 2 ½” high (I couldn't get my tape-measure to stretch the extra 1/4" like they did, not a complaint, just 1/4" more challenging :D). But it sure looks like it might be just a bit more fun than punching paper! Can't wait to try it out!

I finally got the opportunity to take the new target out and give it a try and let me put it this way...I was really humbled by it!:eek: I put it out about 18-20 yards and let me tell you those LITTLE 3 ½” wide x 2 ½” high target heads on them are REALLY LITTLE at that distance...suffice to say this Rolling Steel Target will last me for many years to come!:s0114: I was using my M&P40 and when I did manage to hit them it worked as advertised, and during this outing no ricochets came back at me.

I finally got the opportunity to take the new target out and give it a try and let me put it this way...I was really humbled by it!:eek: I put it out about 18-20 yards and let me tell you those LITTLE 3 ½" wide x 2 ½" high target heads on them are REALLY LITTLE at that distance...suffice to say this Rolling Steel Target will last me for many years to come!:s0114: I was using my M&P40 and when I did manage to hit them it worked as advertised, and during this outing no ricochets came back at me.

I know a good Optometrist... just sayin' ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top