JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gave @Mygrainman the F bomb today.
Yes! Thanks again BTW... That silly piece of powder coated steel is one of my most prized possessions...
I just remembered the last one I had I threw in with some stuff I sold to @Stomper as a gift for his generosity helping with my sons senior trip,and I can't think of a better guy to get it. It was the same color/size as the one I got from @Kruejl so it all worked out perfect!
:s0155:

Yes! Thanks again BTW... That silly piece of powder coated steel is one of my most prized possessions...
I just remembered the last one I had I threw in with some stuff I sold to @Stomper as a gift for his generosity helping with my sons senior trip,and I can't think of a better guy to get it. It was the same color/size as the one I got from @Kruejl so it all worked out perfect!

...and here it sits above my desk! ;)
04026B62-C7DE-44CE-A73F-872C4C586347.jpeg

It was my pleasure brother. 100%. We didn't talk much about the exchange, but believe me I was more than glad to do it.

It's what Larry would have wanted. You were there to be his friend when the rest of us could not.

This is how things work here. :)

Nah, they were original creations by Larry. I think in his memory they should remain just that.

It would be cool to make some stuff, sell it in his memory and donate that to his GrandBabies.

FWIW, during a google search of "F bomb" I discovered that the design wasn't originally created by Larry. I think that if someone wanted to make some in his memory, it wouldn't be sacrilege.

f bomb - Google Search

Being familiar with this topic first hand, there are some organizations out there that help to prevent suicide/educate people about suicide and support those of us that have had our lives turned upside down by ones close to us that chose to take their own lives.This is coming up, take a look.

Portland OR Walk

Last Edited:
Where do ya start?

What is it about the most gifted people having such problems that life seems too much to bear?

I hadn't spent much time on here for a while and got wind of this recently. Tragic.
Sad that I never met or dealt with him.

My heart goes out to all that loved him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top