JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have just recently joined this forum, and somehow stumbled upon this thread.

I read through all of the responses and definitely shed more than a couple of tears while doing so. His passing left a void that can never be filled.

All I can say is thank you all!

~LLL - Larry's youngest son.

I read through all of the responses and definitely shed more than a couple of tears while doing so. His passing left a void that can never be filled.

Oh my goodness. I think it's great that you are here!

Your father was a mighty special person around here.

Mike

Wow, it's great to have you here on the forum. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Many of us really enjoyed and respected your father. I'm glad you're here to see the kind of impact he made with so many folks.

Your dad was a cool guy. Most here only knew him through this forum, like myself, but I talked often with him on various subjects. He was a calm collected dude with lots of knowledge. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can say, is that we are glad to have you here!

Here is all of his posts, if you want to read through them.

<broken link removed>

My deepest condolences to you and your family! Larry was a well respected member and will be for ever missed. I wish I would have had the opportunity to meet him.

Your dad was a cool guy. Most here only knew him through this forum, like myself, but I talked often with him on various subjects. He was a calm collected dude with lots of knowledge. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can say, is that we are glad to have you here!

Here is all of his posts, if you want to read through them.

<broken link removed>

Thank you! It seems he has connected with many this way, more than I could've imagined. I am thankful for the people who have come forward and shared stories and experiences.

The link you shared doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried to sift through and read his posts but it seems his account is private and all of my search results appear to be limited back to about January of this year. I would love to be able to read the rest.

Thank you! It seems he has connected with many this way, more than I could've imagined. I am thankful for the people who have come forward and shared stories and experiences.

The link you shared doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried to sift through and read his posts but it seems his account is private and all of my search results appear to be limited back to about January of this year. I would love to be able to read the rest.

I am sure that @Joe Link will chime in. Don't hesitate to shoot him a PM, I am sure that he would be happy to help.

Ya, @Moderators might be able to help, but I think @Joe Link is the guy you may need to get in touch with.

Yeah, there's nothing we as mods can do here.

And @Silentpew I'm glad you joined and are able to read about what an impact your father had on so many people here including myself.

Search Results | Northwest Firearms - Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Gun Owners

as well as clicking on "see older" at the bottom of the list in the middle. The search only lists 10 pgs at a time so on page ten the "see older" should show.
Search Results | Northwest Firearms - Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Gun Owners

I didn't notice that, thanks!

I clicked the link, and here we are about 4 hours later. I haven't left my chair and in "skimming" through the posts for 4 hours straight I have managed to make it back to early 2015. Thank you all again!

#1 of 6143 posts.

Howdy folks...

"My name is Larry and I have a local fab/blacksmith shop in Auburn... I have spent a bunch of time trying to get my head and gear in order for what ever might lay down the road... Been looking around for a few other like mined folks."

@Silentpew, It's wonderful that you found us here to see a part of your Dads world. We are saddened by his passing, he was a wealth of knowledge and just a good guy from what others have mentioned, I bought some stuff from him but did not know him personally.

As well as Steve, @Sgt Nambu (who was a great friend). I have met with his daughter in law and attended his memorial service so I will ask her if she knows what happened to it.
Again, welcome to our home.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top