JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People stood up to their nonsense and lies and they have been exposed.
They will forever have a stain on their name. Elections are coming and we must never forget.

On a personal note, the last 3 months were sure an interesting experience.

Things are bad. Perhaps they were always bad and I was just ignorant or in denial until I got to see it first hand.

The medical analogy I would give is when a patient has some loss of appetite and some weight loss. But does not feel too bad but they get it checked out anyway. Then when you do they tests you find early metastatic cancer. That's the current state of our government

I expected the response we got from Bloomberg. After all, he bought the election, why would he just give up a candidate he paid for? Certainly a handful of volunteers had no chance when he created 2 separate companies to work against us, had hired (probably the same people we tried to hire for signature gatherers) go door to door against us. It sure is suspicious that our website was hacked as well. People coming to volunteer meetings that surely were spies trying to take pictures of signed signature forms.

What was unexpected was the directed effort from the Republican party to hurt our recall. I dont know for certain if the consultant who "volunteered" early on to help us, recommended by a republican legislator, was specially sent to sabotage but it sure looks that way after the fact. Why did she specifically tell signature gathering companies to not work with us? Why tell me that she was paying for the accountant and then tell the accountant that we were paying? Why tell us were were getting funding for signature gatherers when it never existed?

The state republican leadership specifically told people, perhaps threatened people, to not work with us. Why? My best guess is that they didnt like us doing something on our own. Punishing us for not following their agenda?

The NRA response really felt like it was an organization that is just too big to function. I dont think they have any sort of way to function on a state level. After repeated requests for help, money or even advice their response was purely stalling. Letting me know they would get back to me with help and then providing nothing. It was clear they were wasting our time. The very first conversation they should have said "No we are not going to help" instead of wasting hours of my time.

So after 3 months, Im retiring from politics. I trust absolutely no one at the Legislature. There is no one there who is looking out for anyone other than themselves or their leaders.

bolus, thanks for all you tried to do. Lets face it, we cannot trust anybody these days. Its a shame. They are either bought out, or threatened to the point they find a way to get out, and stop being active. My theory for what its worth about politicians. 1-st year, they are going to slay the giant, 2nd yr they are offered ''gifts'' , promises, led down the trial to destruction. 3 rd yr, they have enough dirt on them to blackmail the ''giant killers. 4th year, they are boxed in, and will do what ever it takes to keep those that ''own'' them. Its a vicious cycle and is tough to break. They all get comfortable in their jobs, and with the benefits, they find out that you just roll with the rest of them. And, with time, people forget the past, its a shame, then, it starts all over again. Thanks again for what you did.

The state republican leadership specifically told people, perhaps threatened people, to not work with us. Why? My best guess is that they didnt like us doing something on our own. Punishing us for not following their agenda?

The NRA response really felt like it was an organization that is just too big to function.

So after 3 months, Im retiring from politics. I trust absolutely no one at the Legislature. There is no one there who is looking out for anyone other than themselves or their leaders.

bolus, thank you for your effort. I was not much help, outside of encouraging others and sending links, because I knew exactly what you were facing.

The corruption that exists in our political system today is indemic and terminal. Governments are managed by two groups. The POS's who are elected by the stupid morons that drink the kool aid, and the employees of these elected idiots. One only has to look at the people who you were drying to recall, and wonder how these complete idiots functioned in society, and then they got elected to office.

This holds true to all parties, the R's too, because most of them are worthless and everything has to fall into their narrow and jaded view of "conservatisim" and if you do not fit that mold, the hell with you. This is why conservatives get their azz's handed to them every election.

The employee side manages the government side manages strictly to protect their own kingdoms and fiefdoms that generate their bloated paychecks and obscene retirements. Response to the people and their needs or desires is secondary to the continuation of a prostituted government system.

We all wish we could contribute to change, but the system is far too corrupt to even hope for reasonable political change. Catastrophic dysfunction and failure is going to be the impetus for change.

Again, thank you for your efforts, and now you can join the rest of us once again in stockpiling, and being ready for the collapse of society and the political system as we know it, which is actually a good thing.

Ben, bolus, and I were commenting on our burnout about 2 months in. Sorry we couldn't do more guys. The corruption in Salem really takes it's toll on the body.

You did good guy's you just ran up against the corruption in Salem as you said.
It has to change or we are all lost. They no longer work for the people especially the group that's in there now.

The part that really got me down was that they sold Oregon lock, stock and barrel to Bloomburg who has no interest in Oregon other than bragging rights in that he paid to have his way in our states laws and I will never forgive them for that. They are whores that sold Oregon for New York money.

Keep your heads up guys , you did more than most others, you stood and fought and as we all know you have no idea what the outcome will be until your in the fight.

I'm proud of you.

Methods to change Government:
  1. Soap Box
  2. Ballot Box
  3. Ammo Box
Thank you for your time up north and the hard work you have spent.

Riley said the outcome is not only good for him, but good for Oregon as whole.

"Recalls are for something more serious than disagreeing with a vote," he said.

I call BS....would have been nice had these lying bastages let the public vote
or hey how about even let the public know what they are secretly doing under the lies of an emergency measure.

At least they spent some money fighting the recall. Less for their next assault on freedom.

I'm disgusted by the apathy toward the erosion of our freedoms.

The silver lining is that at least some people got jobs for a while to walk around neighborhoods telling people to oppose us.

Im chuckling over here. The money that was spent keeping this guy in office. Even democrats dont like the guy. Reap what you sow sort of thing. Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a guy who thinks slavery was cool. Its like they were so determined to have a Democrat in the spot they picked the first guy that came along. Now we helped them waste more money keeping him there.

Riley said the outcome is not only good for him, but good for Oregon as whole.

"Recalls are for something more serious than disagreeing with a vote,"

What the hell vote is he talking about? There was no frigging vote!! What a worthless azz crack!!.

Oh by the way from the Oregonian article

"Kevin Starrett, who heads the group, had not given to the McLain and Riley recall efforts, saying they were not as well-organized."

straight up BS. Kevin was ready to give us money to hire the signature gathering company that we wanted to have from day one. Every single one of them refused to work with us. A republican legislator even specifically recommended of the companies who immediately said it would be a conflict of interest to work with us. I'm pretty sure that legislature has a financial state in that company as well. What flipping conflict of interest is anything other than they were already paid off by Bloomberg? Plus several were told to not work with us (which they failed to mention when I talked to them) and then I found that out later.

Why take Kevin's money when we could not spend it on what we needed? And working full time there was no way I could hire independent contractors individually to do signature gathering and then do their tax forms. That would be after having them register at the state, get pictures and ID cards made and get the background checks (all required for paid signature gatherers). I would have basically needed to start a signature gathering company to make it work.

Kevin gave hours of his time to our recall. Answered the phone every time I called. Had excellent advice for us. No one here should read that and think Kevin ignored us or felt our effort was a waste.

/rant. back to ignoring the media.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top