JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I drove down from Portland.

Beyond the free parking, $8.- admission, and nice people that have been mentioned the prices were fair.

I'm pretty well stocked up but I did find some $5.- eastern block ammo crates that match some that I already have.

I get so caught up in the politics of Portland and crime in my once safe neighborhood that I forget how beautiful a state that Oregon is. A mere 55 miles from my house it's a rural and wide open country lacking the filth and tents that Portland has become.

I will return to the Rickreall show.

We were there earlier today, daughter and a couple friends. Met @oremike, very nice, knowledgeable, and willing to help. Great show, only gripe was not as large of a selection of revolvers as in the past shows. Lots of plastic pistols, nothing wrong with them just that I prefer to not chase brass 😄

Thanks for stopping by, it was good to meet you. I had a good show so thanks everyone for that. I've already put my name on the list for the December show.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top