JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I was going to say "Hi" to you last time but I was talking to your neighbor with the cool knives and when I turned around you were gone.
Sorry about that, Roger is a good guy. We knew each other 40 or so years ago then re-met 6 or so years ago when we had ajoining tables at a Portland gun show. I generally bring home a knife of his and he takes some of my ammo home as well. Small world.

Anyone tell me why the rickreall shows are good?
It's a non promoter show, that is put on 3 times a year that only allows gun related stuff, no beef jerky or beanie babies. Free parking reasonable entry fee and it's been going on for at least 20 years and it's not Portland.

It's a non promoter show, that is put on 3 times a year that only allows gun related stuff, no beef jerky or beanie babies. Free parking reasonable entry fee and it's been going on for at least 20 years and it's not Portland.
For all these reasons I am looking forward to it,...

Just like the gun shows I used to attend 30 years ago.

Last Edited:
Just got back. Good show, nice people. Prices on things seemed reasonable. Admission was $8 which I thought was reasonable. Parking was free and was staffed by EMT's who quickly guided you to empty spots. It was a bit of a drive for me but I would go again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top