JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Besides me?

Date: June 9th & 10th, 2012
Show Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Show Location: Polk County Fairgrounds
Address:520 S Pacific Hwy West (99W)
Rickreall, OR 97371
Ticket Price: $5.00 and Free parking
200 Tables

In the past, the ammo guy from Miwall has been there with pretty good prices.
Lots of older guns and no beanie babies.

Miwall doesn't have it on their schedule---they list Las Vegas and Ventura CA for that weekend.
They still might show up though. Rickreall is one of the best shows in the valley, I'll be there!

They have been there when it wasn't listed on their website and usually don't have much left to haul home at the end of the day on Sunday. I'm really hoping they'll be there because I want some more of their factory reloaded 9mm they've had there in the past.

I can't make this one do to a conflict but I think your next on is this winter there ? Right? Heard good things about it.
Next one is in December, and that show IS on Miwall's schedule per their website.

I usually go. Remember that MiWall no longer takes credit cards....just cash.
Actually, they do still take credit cards, as long as they bring the credit card reader that works on Verizon. Last show, their credit card reader was their Sprint model and they didn't get good enough cell signal to use it reliably, so they took only cash. I'd bring cash as a back up. IF they are there, because as BillM pointed out, this show isn't on their website schedule.

Rickreall is always an excellent show, right up there with the Albany show....just not quite as big. I especially like it because there are a lot of new faces as far as sellers go. (and no crap not related to the activity)
Seems like I can always find something there I dont really need or looking for but can't pass up.
Of course living in Dallas makes it quite handy also.
"See you there Gents".......

Rickreall is always an excellent show, right up there with the Albany show....just not quite as big. I especially like it because there are a lot of new faces as far as sellers go. (and no crap not related to the activity)
Seems like I can always find something there I dont really need or looking for but can't pass up.
Of course living in Dallas makes it quite handy also.
"See you there Gents".......

Just got back from the Rickreall fun show, WOW, I hope this year is not the sign of things to come. Worse Rickreall show I've ever been to, lots of junk and way over priced guns....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top