JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry I was wrong about Miwall being at this show. Their online calender was correct.
How are ammo prices/supply?

Plenty of supply, but prices were pretty much retail. Best deal I saw was a case of Sellier & Bellot for $.20 a round.

I don't know retail prices of most guns, but since I just bought a M&P 22, I do know that the MSRP is $419. I saw 2 for sale there. One was $389, the other was just a little more. I payed $361 thru galleryofguns.com

There were a couple of M1 carbines for $450 and I was very temped....

I did buy some 30 cal ammo cans, $10 each, a .22 bore snake for $16, and a jumping target made from 1/4" AR500 for $35.

It was an OK show, but just OK. Now to wait for the ARCP show in Albany in September.

This was awful compared to earlier shows. I don't care what the ad says, there was half as many vendors as usual. The tables were set further apart with wide aisles( meaning there wasn't enough vendors to fill the space) and the back room wasn't even being used.
I saw little of the swap meet, flea market, mixed bag, and alot of cheap knives,gunshop old stock and lots of chinese crap.
I guess I'd go to the next one, I don't really have anything else to do and it got me out of the house.

I was sure surprised at the show.......worse Rickreall show I have been to. Fewer tables and too much non related stuff.
Always been a great show in the past, I'll give-em another chance.

Agree with the above opinions----not the Rickreall show I've come to expect, and I've been going for a L-O-N-G
time. Fewer vendors, half empty tables. Not as bad as the Salem shows were getting, but NOT Rickreall. Was there
another show going on somewhere? I did pick up 10,000 Federal 150 large pistol primers for $250. Not a screamin'
deal, but OK.

I've been hearing all the hype about this show for years and finally decided to pick up a buddy and head south to check I out......I wasn't impressed at all.....not sure if I'll ever go to another one again.....ooh well....beanie babies and tons more guns next week...

Sounds like the economy is having and effect on hobby spending ? I know I have to watch it. It is all about supply and demand in the end? I will check out Albany in September. Closer to home too. Gas here is still very high!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top