JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently I tossed my custom snub-nose Richards-Mason reproduction in the shooting bag on a whim. I've been distracted by other projects and other guns, so I hadn't fired this in a while.
OFmQi61.jpg
I'd forgotten how sweet the action is, how nice the trigger-pull is. The way it rolls up in the hand under recoil makes it feel natural, almost automatic to cock the piece as you bring the muzzle back down. It almost seems to aim itself. It doesn't feel like an extension of my hand; more like an extension of my will.

All of the reason I love this gun came back to me, and I fell in love with it all over again. Next time it goes with me it won't be a whim. I've already loaded more .38 Special, and am looking forward to the next range trip just a little more.

Interesting little wheel gun. Never seen or heard of it before. Glad to hear its still special. Makes me think I need a range trip with a few I've left out for quite some time. The FEG HP, S&W 19, and howa 1500 come to mind.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top