JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Story on Lars Larson fellow had a restraining order put on him because the women had fear of him. They took away his guns telling him if he fought the retaining order and lost he could never own a gun again.

Fellow was in second year of them not allowing him to have guns as the restraining order was renewed.

Story on Lars Larson fellow had a restraining order put on him because the women had fear of him. They took away his guns telling him if he fought the retaining order and lost he could never own a gun again.

Fellow was in second year of them not allowing him to have guns as the restraining order was renewed.
Jim, I have read a few stories along the same lines. I had a friend who got into an altercation with a young man that was beating up on his daughter, naturally he settled the score. In the process of this settled score, he was jumped by two other young men, that jumped in to help their friend. He took care of them boyz too. The next thing he knows here comes the PoPo. They arrest him, then removed his firearms from his safe. He did regain his firearms after a court battle. It seems interesting to me that we have a bunch of girly boyz now a days that will beat on women. But, when they get a well deserved butt thumpin,' they call the LEO. Then you loose your rights.

Ya the court system will take you guns any chance they get, too bad they can't be held for a violation of our second amendment rights.

ok, ice cream break over now back on track....

heres another one that gunners are asleep over. This kind of law is near as bad as registration and should be opposed with as much energy as 941.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top