JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could make the woman, his companion, a locally well established chef.

She'd take care of harvesting & cooking all of the edibles out in the wilds, mayhaps taking along her satchel of spices.

Unbeknownst to the advance group of dark government which first come acrossed there camp, her spice satchel has a secret compartment for her Glock 15!

Betwixt fixing up some pine bow tee & adding some crushed okra, she swiftly presents her trusted G15, unsafes it, cocks the hammer and holds the dark government goons at gunpoint.

The primary protagonist swiftly performs a citizens arrest & binds the goons with there own zip cuffs...

You could make the woman, his companion, a locally well established chef.

She'd take care of harvesting & cooking all of the edibles out in the wilds, mayhaps taking along her satchel of spices.

Unbeknownst to the advance group of dark government which first come acrossed there camp, her spice satchel has a secret compartment for her Glock 15!

Betwixt fixing up some pine bow tee & adding some crushed okra, she swiftly presents her trusted G15, unsafes it, cocks the hammer and holds the dark government goons at gunpoint.

The primary protagonist swiftly performs a citizens arrest & binds the goons with there own zip cuffs...

She's a crafter and handy with knitting needles or a crochet hook. Both could knit a vine into a hammock for sleeping or sheer a wild sheep's wool into a handy holster? :)

There you go, plus she sharpened her crochet needles razor fast. Uses them to hold the second dark government team at bay...

After knitting them a blanket from goat hair (Angora) she whipped out a whetstone and sharpened a piece of flint she'd dug up. Not only could she start a fire if they ever made it to a safe hut, but she could attach it to a branch for a spear to catch fish or an animal for dinner. She is one bad momma :eek:

Can you suggest a couple of types of guns he might buy? what kind of case he might get? There are so many types, some look camo but too pretty. Am I wrong there? would it be something on a strap or worn at the waist? Walking and climbing you'd want something that would stay in place not slip around. Dare I ask about knives or is that not allowed?

I'd like to apologize for my very large skepticism of your intentions here. You are right, we generally are much more welcoming to new members.

If i might add an explanation and a suggestion...

We often get new people that either are straight out fishing and hoping for dirt from some imagined source on this forum or ask vague and leading questions or even dubious legal questions. We don't know if they are trying to write an anti 2nd blog piece or what. So some of us are sensitive to that.

There is a sub forum just for introduction posts - you might get a more positive welcome starting a basic thread there.

Good luck and cheers,

Joe

I'd like to apologize for my very large skepticism of your intentions here. You are right, we generally are much more welcoming to new members.

If i might add an explanation and a suggestion...

We often get new people that either are straight out fishing and hoping for dirt from some imagined source on this forum or ask vague and leading questions or even dubious legal questions. We don't know if they are trying to write an anti 2nd blog piece or what. So some of us are sensitive to that.

There is a sub forum just for introduction posts - you might get a more positive welcome starting a basic thread there.

Good luck and cheers,

Joe
Thank you. As this was my first foray here I just jumped into the pool and I guess made some big waves. I get that. :cool:
I actually received some excellent advice and suggestions. I'm please with the response. Some a bit off beat but I do have a sense of humor.

quick question I guess we have a 22, 38 and 9mm would any of them be good for this type of conflict? I'm thought maybe rifles for long range and one smaller for short range shooting? We do have rifles too. Our 38 has the western barrel bullet "holder" not a clip style

quick question I guess we have a 22, 38 and 9mm would any of them be good for this type of conflict? I'm thought maybe rifles for long range and one smaller for short range shooting? We do have rifles too. Our 38 has the western barrel bullet "holder" not a clip style

.22's are good for getting small game relatively quietly.

Forget the .38 special, its limited and hard to reload - its good as a civian carry piece.

9mm is for when your rifle stops working.

Forget the word clip and substitute mag or magazine.;)

Don't forget about 45, It's like 9 & 38 combined!!

We'll skip the technicalities behind 9 & 38 being actually 47, it's really 45. In this context, honestly. However accuracy and performance wise it's always a win!

source.gif

Tis true, you are a balistician after all.

Yah, I didn't even want to get into the whole bolt action Glocks vs not thing. As you know there's always a HUGE controversy over there discussion.

NB for OP: Although far more accurate than any double barrel Wilson 10-22 semi - auto revolvers, it would have caused way too much story line confusion for the protagonist to be able to hike with. The challenge with bolt glocks is always the darned carrier thingy...

She's writing a thriller not a tacticool manual. Give the people what they want...I say. :D
Hey correct me! I'm trying to get it right:D So they should get a 9mm and the rifle. Go for the AR or 30-06? Deer anyone? (I have the Winchester 30 ;) ) I'm seeing the girl trying to manage a huge pack and the soft rifle carrier banging on the back of her head.

Yah, I didn't even want to get into the whole bolt action Glocks vs not thing. As you know there's always a HUGE controversy over there discussion.

NB for OP: Although far more accurate than any double barrel Wilson 10-22 semi - auto revolvers, it would have caused way too much story line confusion for the protagonist to be able to hike with. The challenge with bolt glocks is always the darned carrier thingy...

That's why I always put a scope on mine, it doubles as a carry handle.

P

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top