JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Washington State has the Castle Doctrine I hope any of my brothers on here know that , It's sort of like the stand your ground rule only make sure they are in your house not the drive way or back yark intice them in what ever it takes

So...dragging them into the house afterwords won't work? JK!!!

I suspect this will be the crime of the future with diminishing tax revenues and fewer police to respond, criminals know they can perpetrate this type of crime and get away with it. Especially in remote wealthy areas.

Shoot 'em up bad, lads

I recommend you all get a good 12 GA pump or auto, and get a plan together and train for it.. a strongly-doored safe room for the family, you either with them or laying in ambush like yours truly. Pick your fire zones well and have a plan. Never warn them, the first thing they should hear is BOOM

Big fan of the 12 gage and a defense plan.
Mines loaded with 2 3/4 00 buck. Not worried about over penetration, most likely will be shooting from a kneeling position and the shot will be directed upward.
Messy but effective.
Just have an 18" Mossberg with a Butler Creek folding stock. Shoots fine for me, shoot lots of clays with it.

Big fan of the 12 gage and a defense plan.
Mines loaded with 2 3/4 00 buck. Not worried about over penetration, most likely will be shooting from a kneeling position and the shot will be directed upward.
Messy but effective.
Just have an 18" Mossberg with a Butler Creek folding stock. Shoots fine for me, shoot lots of clays with it.

Sounds just like me.. 12 pellet 00 12 GA load

<broken link removed>

Not as elegant but still just as effective
P1020113.jpg
P1020114.jpg

Birdshot, buckshot or slugs.. Standard or 3" shells all the same to me.
If the toolbox gets opened it's really on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top