JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

link >> sheriff shoots homeowner through front door side window

If you have any type of clear glass ether in your front door or beside it, you should remove that glass, paint it or frost it RIGHT NOW.

Does a LEO act on his own accord or act according to how he/she has been trained by his superiors, who are really our local, state and federal government?

Show this video to your wife and she will say, well, we better get rid of the guns right away so we are safe.

Is that the real intent of this policy, shoot anyone holding a gun instantly, even inside his/her own home, through the front windows?

What should happen, we should raise holy h-e-l-l over this, download it on to our ipads, bring it to city leaders, local sheriff and police chiefs and DEMAND this policy be taken out of force.

We must DEMAND to be safe inside our own homes.

Think of your wife or son/daughter?? Do they consider it safe to grab a gun in self defense inside your home?

They won't after seeing this video, is this the point, INTIMIDATION of gun owners?

GOVERNMENT MESSAGE TO CITIZENS: YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A GUN.

Remove that front door glass. I did and now I can feel safer grabbing my gun at 3AM or any other time in my own home.

~

Link>> Deputy who shot SC homeowner through front window cleared by internal affairs

Of course he was cleared, he was simply following department policy and training.

Your government against YOU the gun owner.

This is/was GREENVILLE, S.C. training and policy, is it also your local government's LEO training and department police that it is OK to shoot gun owners inside their own home from the front porch through the front window?

We should ask them and if it is, DEMAND this be changed.
~

That was a BAD Shoot and the Deputy is D*mn Luck that wasn't my residence! The Bride have Shot his Badge into his Hat!!!

The Home Owners have a Clear Law Suit. IMHO

That was a BAD Shoot and the Deputy is D*mn Luck that wasn't my residence! The Bride have Shot his Badge into his Hat!!!

The Home Owners have a Clear Law Suit. IMHO

I would say unfortunate, not necessarily "bad" as in unjustifiable. The front door is a place where many officers are shot. I've seen it happen.

Either way, the deputy looks to have followed policy based on the same court decisions used in the policies of every other agency. If a suit is filed, it won't stick against him personally.

I agree with all on this....but the best advice I've ever heard is ...don't go to the door. Call 911. Then keep in a safe place. 911 can tell you what's happening and if someone IS breaking into your home the burglers come looking for you and you take care of business. Feel so bad for the homeowner and family.

I would say unfortunate, not necessarily "bad" as in unjustifiable. The front door is a place where many officers are shot. I've seen it happen.

Either way, the deputy looks to have followed policy based on the same court decisions used in the policies of every other agency. If a suit is filed, it won't stick against him personally.
Well, that cop should be charged with attempted murder. Because going around shooting people in their foyer because a medical alert went off from a cell phone is not justifiable, period. And that is what happened. Cops should be held to a higher standard, and if I shot that guy... I would be headed to prison. So should the cop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top