JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got another Sticky Holster for my Glock 19. Amazingly comfortable and stays in place all day despite climbing in and out of my car, etc.

I like that. I'll email them and ask them to call them stickies. Seriously that's what they do, stick.

Don't email them. I was talking about Stocky Holsters, which are another brand of no clip holsters like Remora, but thinner and made from a different tacky material. I prefer them to Remoras, which I've also tried. Since Sticky Holsters was started by a former Remora employee, they might not like it much. :)

I had a Remora - sold it with a pistol. I now have a Sticky, which I like, but, I did have a gun slide down my pants leg while doing yard work. Not good.

I got the Sticky at a LGS - Hillsboro - MK Tactical.

Both do benefit from a quality gun belt.

Don't email them. I was talking about Stocky Holsters, which are another brand of no clip holsters like Remora, but thinner and made from a different tacky material. I prefer them to Remoras, which I've also tried. Since Sticky Holsters was started by a former Remora employee, they might not like it much. :)

I did not know that. I'll have to look up those Sticky holsters.

Any major differences?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads