JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my EDC. I have two of them.
Reviewers abused these pistols in print. I watched one guy struggle with a field strip. Putz.
Blazer Brass feeds nicely. Truncated cone HP also feeds beautifully.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't have one, never shot one, but I have always really liked the look of that pistol. So much of the stuff out now is so boxy with very angular machining on the slides. The R51 looks .... smoother? I don't know the right adjective, but I like the look.

Remington-R51-laser.jpg

You guys like lasers? Check this CDNN sale - CT laser for $29.99 for the R51. The gun looks pretty cool with a laser also.

CDNN SPORTS - CRIMSON TRACE LASERGUARD REMINGTON R-51

:D:D:D

I don't have one, never shot one, but I have always really liked the look of that pistol. So much of the stuff out now is so boxy with very angular machining on the slides. The R51 looks .... smoother? I don't know the right adjective, but I like the look.
I like that they are so thin.
Where are you in WA? I'd be happy to let you shoot mine.

You guys like lasers? Check this CDNN sale - CT laser for $29.99 for the R51. The gun looks pretty cool with a laser also.
So tempting. Then, it wouldn't fit in my holster, and I have a Crimson Trace mounted on my Kimber, *never* use it (the laser, that is).

I like that they are so thin.
Where are you in WA? I'd be happy to let you shoot mine.

So tempting. Then, it wouldn't fit in my holster, and I have a Crimson Trace mounted on my Kimber, *never* use it (the laser, that is).

I never needed a laser until I got old enough so I needed reading glasses..... o_O

Now I have a laser on every defense gun I own. Works for me after training and practice. Wife really likes them also after I trained her on how to use. She seams to have a lot more confidence. Seems people not so well versed in weapons worry a lot more about shooting/hitting something then people who have been into it for a lifetime, specially if it is a bad guy.

Should see my wife shoot our mossberg 500 tactical with a laser. God help anyone breaking in if I am not there. When I first showed it to her and she activated the laser she looks at me and says that is where it is going to hit? I say yes, every time, just put that dot on target and blast it.

She destroys silhouette targets center mass every time now with a big grin when we go shooting. Seems the laser has elevated her confidence level by quite a bit when it comes to actually hitting targets. Of course that did require some training and practice but she took to it like a duck to water.

Last Edited:
I never needed a laser until I got old enough so I needed reading glasses..... o_O

Now I have a laser on every defense gun I own. Works for me after training and practice. Wife really likes them also after I trained her on how to use. She seams to have a lot more confidence. Seems people not so well versed in weapons worry a lot more about shooting/hitting something then people who have been into it for a lifetime, specially if it is a bad guy.

Should see my wife shoot our mossberg 500 tactical with a laser. God help anyone breaking in if I am not there. When I first showed it to her and she activated the laser she looks at me and says that is where it is going to hit? I say yes, every time, just put that dot on target and blast it.

She destroys silhouette targets center mass every time now with a big grin when we go shooting. Seems the laser has elevated her confidence level by quite a bit when it comes to actually hitting targets. Of course that did require some training and practice but she took to it like a duck to water.
The two lasers for my R51's came in. Put one on, that thing is awesome!
@NCW_Robert , I'll be in contact to have you make a holster.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top