JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought it. Very nice, with three reinforced metal shelves.
1678756839788.png

Last Edited:
I like mine. They were $149 before the current President was elected in 2016. With the shelves out, It fits over 25,000 rounds of 5.56 in military ammo cans.

Stack-On Products Sentinel 18-Gun Fully Convertible Steel Security Cabinet
1​
$149.00​

Not dissing on the deal, it's worth $229.99. The metal is thin but for the price that's expected. Ya just know that someone will come on in 6 or so years with a similar comment. (ie, I only paid $230 bucks back in...)

Nice, looks like the ammo cabinet model you got there.
Yea. I have gun safes for my guns. This is an ammo cabinet. Ya don't want ammo & powder in a containment vessel like a gun safe - that is called a bomb!
Yet I don't want my powder out on a shelf where there is the possibility of someone messing with it.

I like mine. They were $149 before the current President was elected in 2016. With the shelves out, It fits over 25,000 rounds of 5.56 in military ammo cans.

Stack-On Products Sentinel 18-Gun Fully Convertible Steel Security Cabinet
1​
$149.00​

Not dissing on the deal, it's worth $229.99. The metal is thin but for the price that's expected. Ya just know that someone will come on in 6 or so years with a similar comment. (ie, I only paid $230 bucks back in...)
Your home must have a cement foundation. o_O

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews