JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When a firearms company has this happen :
Bought out by folks who are only interested in making a buck...
Quality control is dropped...
Changes made in the production line , just to save a buck...
Over-reliance on past glory...
Then the company is doomed.
Which is a shame.

As for me ...I'd love to see a return to more wood stocked rifles and less plastic...but I don't think that will happen.
Which to me is a also a shame...as today's folks have no real idea of just what a Remington firearm , back in its glory days , looked and just how well they worked and were made.

Yes I know that Remington made the "Nylon" series...and Stevens had the "Tenite" stocked guns ...back in the day...but those guns , I dare say are far better than some of the crap I've seen recently.
Andy

Sounds fuddery related if ya ask me.

They're all garbage so who cares?

I mean how can any of these compete against PSA's offerings for price to performance?

Article even says it: PSA will give you a full AR for under $400.

One thing I am curious about is 922r compliance since TAPCO allowed that for the imports we get. Is that going to be affected or do we have enough of a apparatus in country to allow flow through still? I know PSA makes AK's as do a couple others but I do recall an old yugo AK have TAPCO stuff all over it.

Personally thinking about picking up that PSA 74 when it releases. I really want to try 5.45.

At least Bushy was ONCE pretty good. DPMS and Crapco have always been junk. Now they're all garbage.

Next.

Pointless.

NR
Meh, ARAK has a 7.62x39 upper. Though if I was gonna spend that much money I'd be getting something that is worth the price. Either a collectible rifle or something of high quality.
They're all garbage so who cares?
Tapco is fine if you want someone to build your kit and requires US parts (that you'd end up replacing later cause 922r isn't enforced).

What's this mention of Daniel Defense?
The only thing I could find was this from 2018. Seems all good to me on the DD front. Quoting Marty Daniel:
Let me be very clear:

• My life's work is to protect an individual's right to keep and bear arms by holding our lawmakers accountable to the Second Amendment.

• I believe that all firearms laws that limit the rights of law abiding citizens are unconstitutional.

• I will never support any legislation which infringes on any individuals rights, and could potentially subvert due process.

Tapco is fine if you want someone to build your kit and requires US parts (that you'd end up replacing later cause 922r isn't enforced).

Tapco single handedly ruined more SKS's than I care to think about.

The AR market is a bit flooded with custom makers, people leaning on 80% lowers and such.
So many people are building their own ARs it makes sense big companies would be leaving the AR game.

As long as there are still several manufacturers making a crap ton of parts, I'm good!

But Bloomberg and the likes of him will be going after all of them

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads