JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's Katsh*t, Disgruntled (Son of a) Postal Worker for ya, been that way all his life. Don't forget this monkeyf***er is Bill Clinton's "favorite Republican" because he was the only GOP vote for the '94 ban...

Dear John,
We're just not into you. It's not us, it's you.

GFY,
America

Ask yourself....

Why should there even be a fee, to exercise a RIGHT?

So....would you be happy to pay a fee to register your guns too? Stop the Madness.

Aloha, Mark

Don't know why he hasn't made a big show out of jumping parties yet. He must be waiting for maximum exposure.
Because he's not Left enough for the Dems, who've decided the Castro-Che-Chavez strain of Latino Revolutionary Chic is their road to their future with Alexandria "Social Security/Medicare My Way = Stick A Needle In Everybody's Arm And Switch 'Em Off On 70th Birthday" Ocasio-Cortez.

When you vote for a Democrat, you vote for THIS, folks...

Because he's not Left enough for the Dems, who've decided the Castro-Che-Chavez strain of Latino Revolutionary Chic is their road to their future with Alexandria "Social Security/Medicare My Way = Stick A Needle In Everybody's Arm And Switch 'Em Off On 70th Birthday" Ocasio-Cortez.

When you vote for a Democrat, you vote for THIS, folks...

$10 says she'll feel differently when she's 69-1/2.... if she lives that long, that is. :rolleyes:

$10 says she'll feel differently when she's 69-1/2.... if she lives that long, that is. :rolleyes:
Remember "Never trust anyone over 30"?
Those smurfers are the Clintons, Pelosis, and Schumers of today.

Makes me sad to see the anti-establishment types turn into such pussies and full spectrum control, grant-junky, big government drones.

Yeah... they were commie collectivist a-holes even "back then" but they distrusted the government to an extent that I kind of admired their resiliance.

If your "resistance" includes more government, you're doing it wrong... cleaned-up hippies w age, money, and power are just flat-assed dangerous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top