JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This shotgun is an 870 Wingmaster that was used by the "DCSO", I was told by the previous owner, that was the Dechutes Co. Sheriffs Office. The gun is very clean and a very good shooter, action is tight, but smooth. It has had the "Flex Tab" conversion done. It has no rust or putting, but does have cruiser wear. The barrel is a 20" smooth bore 2 3/4" rifle sight veriation. I just installed a brand new factory +3 extension. Pictured, it has a vintage Wingmaster hunting stock set, but I also have to original Police style wood furniture (comes with one or the other of your choice). Asking $400.

With purchase, I can include a 26" Remchoke hunting barrel for an additional $50.

I'm not so much looking for trades, but I'd entertain them. I've kinda wanted a US made SxS 12ga that can shoot modern loads. I like nice wood and bluing. May be interested in a M77 in .243, .30-06, or .338WM.

Center gun in picture.
IMG_6742.JPG

Original furniture.
IMG_6086.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

Last Edited: