JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
270 Weatherby Magnum
State
Oregon
Scopes and rings NOT included
Both my sons (teenagers) want bigger guns and asked me to sell their 270s. The reddish colored rifle was purchased new by my uncle. He had the stock professionally shortened to a LOP of 12 & 7/8" and added a Pachmeyr pad. It looks just like it came from the factory. This would work well for a youth, woman, or shorter man. He is 5'9" and had it shortened to fit him. Remington customer service says it was manufactured in 1976 and is a BDL.

The walnut colored gun is unmodified. According to Remington customer service, it is a BDL Custom Deluxe manufactured in 2002. I bought it about 10 years ago on a private party sale.

Both guns in good condition, nice shape in my opinion, with some handling / hunting marks.

I don't really know what they are worth. Asking $500 each.

May trade or part trade for the right rifle. Ideally 300 Win Mag, stainless with brake.

Please call or text 503-932-7698.
Located in Silverton

Remington 270 Pic 1.jpg Remington 270 Pic 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.