JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Gang,
In the attempt to clear out some space, I am posting for your consideration a Remington 700 chambered in 300 win mag. It's a great rifle, but I either need to let it go, or build it into a precision rifle.

The rifle is a stock BDL and comes with a few extras, including a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad and a Warne tactical 0 MOA scope mount rail. The Pachmayr really helps mitigate the recoil, making it actually enjoyable to shoot this rifle. The scope is a Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20x44 with their Dead-hold BDC reticle. The scope is mounted with Warne low mount rings and is capped with Butler Creek flip-up caps. I have the box and all the stuff that came with the scope, as well as a screw-on sun shade.

Asking $900 for the whole package, but it would not bother me to keep the scope to use on another rifle. I would let the rifle go by itself for $650.

Additionally, if a buyer is interested, I also have a couple of boxes of ammo, some once-fired brass, and unused Hornady dies I would sell. Thanks for looking!

20160413_212336.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.