JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@v0lcom13sn0w you should have sent me a message, I could have shown you how to fit that bushing in 10 minutes flat, free of charge! A lathe then a hone, or even emery on a shaft makes quick work of bushing fitting.

Looks great!
lol 320 emery cloth,400 emery cloth, 600 sand paper, 1200 sand paper 3000 sand paper and a buffing wheel with some jewelers rouge...LOL yeah... a lathe would have been nice

will call u on the next one!!!

i am a hands on kind of guy. i work with tools for a living and stuff

Just in case you missed this amoung the S&W Shield rebate hype recently, Remington is giving $100 rebates on their 1911's through July 31st.

Grab-a-Gun has them today for $499, less the rebate, that's $399 for an R1.

Link to GAG: Remington 1911 R1 Black .45ACP 5-inch 7rd Walnut Grips

Link to Rebate: Rebates & Promotions

Pretty picture of your next 1911:

View attachment 373512

You know I consider you a friend so keep that in mind when you read my next sentence ;).

You suck:confused: - No way I can pony up for one of those right now lol :D. And I've really wanted one...

Cacera Cacera (if I spelled that right).

Great of you to post it for those that can get one at an incredible price!:cool:

You know I consider you a friend so keep that in mind when you read my next sentence ;).

You suck:confused: - No way I can pony up for one of those right now lol :D. And I've really wanted one...

Cacera Cacera (if I spelled that right).

Great of you to post it for those that can get one at an incredible price!:cool:

I know, I know, I'm a bad influence :( so no offense taken ;)

Kills me I don't have the funds for this deal, such a great price. I do hope at least some folks can take advantage of it :)

Maybe NWFA needs a "Go-fund-Me" forum? :s0140: You know, for folks that have found their "White Whale" guns, and don't have funds at the time. Or people that REALLY need a new deer/elk rifle and it's mid Aug?

Yep, one of these days. I wouldn't mind trying that Tikka - still not sure which direction I want to go for a good .308 bolt gun - some really great options out there, has my head spinning.

After a lot of research and advice from certain people that we all know I chose the Tikka over 4 other rifles. Best damn decision I ever made. So relax your brain and when we go shoot you will be sold as well. Like Joe said it is a blessing:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top