JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Less than 1000 rounds through.
4 mags
Paddle holster and 2 mag paddle holster

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can't belive this is still available. I have one of these and it's the easiest gun to shoot well with, of the 20 or so pistols I own. I think that's a great price for an excellent pistol. If someone doesn't snag this deal, ima end up with two of them!

I can't belive this is still available. I have one of these and it's the easiest gun to shoot well with, of the 20 or so pistols I own. I think that's a great price for an excellent pistol. If someone doesn't snag this deal, ima end up with two of them!
I agree with @Cardoff. I have the commander size version of this same pistol. If you're new to 1911 - for $550 this would be an inexpensive way to enter into the 1911 world with an exceptional quality pistol. The "enhanced" version has some nice additional features, including fiber optic front sight, skeletonized trigger and hammer, front slide serrations - just a nice setup.

@Drewzilla123 has this priced right. GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.