Oregon Rifleworks
Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

Remington 1900 Shotgun

dplev4

Reactions
Hi. I have a Remington 1900 12 gauge side by side. Looking to list it in the Classifieds section and realized I don't know if this should be listed in the Curio and Relics Classifieds or Shotgun Classifieds?

I will get pics for when I list it. I think it was produced between 1900 and 1910. It is the two trigger, non-Damascas and non-hammered version. It is not quite a grey gun, but not in great shape, although everything works. It looks to shoot 2-5/8 shells but I haven't shot it and don't intend to. I have not shot a shotgun since shoulder repair surgery in 2015. I have seen some high prices on GunBroker, but my price is probably going to $225 unless someone tells me I am too high or too low.

So any direction you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom