Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
RifleClass.com
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB OR Remington 1100 Sporting 20 ga (Small Frame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I'd like to purchase a Remington 1100 Sporting 20ga or a Remington LT-20. (Small frame) in excellent or better condition.
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

Last edited:
OP
RetiredLEO
Reactions
Do you ever make it up toward Portland? I have a very nice 1100 20Ga
Thank you for your reply. There are many advantages to living on the coast in Southern Oregon, but access is not one of them. I don't drive as far or as well as I did when I was younger, unfortunately. I could make it as far East as Roseburg, North as far as Florence and Northwest to Coos Bay/North Bend.
Do you ever get down this way?

Reactions
I don’t have anything planned anytime soon, but if I do I’ll certainly let you know! Good luck with your search in the meantime

OP
RetiredLEO
Reactions
I don’t have anything planned anytime soon, but if I do I’ll certainly let you know! Good luck with your search in the meantime
I don't have any other replies to my query so nothing pending. I did put an ad in for my NIB SA Saint pistol to take an 1100 small frame 20 ga in trade, but no response on that either. If you ever do get down this way let me know and if I haven't located one.....
Thanks,
Scott

OP
RetiredLEO
Reactions
I still haven't found a Remington 1100 20 ga Sporting or LT 20, but have my fingers crossed that you'll get down this way one of these days.
Thanks,
Scott
PS: Just in case is yours the small frame, fixed (?) or RemChoke, the bbl length, and condition. What would you be willing to sell it for in an outright cash purchase? Based on the few contacts I've gotten from this query not very many people seem to read it:(.
Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Armorer 1911 Course This was a 2 day course devoted to the iconic 1911. You might own a 1911 but, I assure you, you don't know it until you've...
    • Hueco
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    As a recent owner of a PTR91 a friend mentioned to me that Oregon Rifleworks has surplus magazines on hand for $3.99ea. I drove from Vancouver to...
    • svxr8dr
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS