JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Do you ever make it up toward Portland? I have a very nice 1100 20Ga
Thank you for your reply. There are many advantages to living on the coast in Southern Oregon, but access is not one of them. I don't drive as far or as well as I did when I was younger, unfortunately. I could make it as far East as Roseburg, North as far as Florence and Northwest to Coos Bay/North Bend.
Do you ever get down this way?

I don't have anything planned anytime soon, but if I do I'll certainly let you know! Good luck with your search in the meantime

I don't have anything planned anytime soon, but if I do I'll certainly let you know! Good luck with your search in the meantime
I don't have any other replies to my query so nothing pending. I did put an ad in for my NIB SA Saint pistol to take an 1100 small frame 20 ga in trade, but no response on that either. If you ever do get down this way let me know and if I haven't located one.....
Thanks,
Scott

I still haven't found a Remington 1100 20 ga Sporting or LT 20, but have my fingers crossed that you'll get down this way one of these days.
Thanks,
Scott
PS: Just in case is yours the small frame, fixed (?) or RemChoke, the bbl length, and condition. What would you be willing to sell it for in an outright cash purchase? Based on the few contacts I've gotten from this query not very many people seem to read it:(.
Semper Fi

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.