JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1994 Remington 1100 LT 20 Magnum 20 gauge shotgun. A few minor scratches on the receiver, and a few very minor dings in the wood, otherwise in excellent condition. Remchoke barrel, comes with Full, Mod and IC tubes, and wrench. 28" vent rib barrel, chambered for 3" shells.

Comes with 3 full boxes of #4 steel loads, and 22 Fiocchi #5 and #6 loads as well. (All 3")

Just so you know, this barrel is a magnum barrel, and the gas ports are not set up for cycling low brass, light loads. It will cycle all 3" loads, and 2 3/4" loads that are 1240 fps or faster.

Need to free up some cash and room in the safe.

All laws apply, buyer pays all transfer fees. Will meet at the FFL of your choice, Seattle to Vancouver. Prefer Longview area. Could also meet at the FFL of your choice in the Portland area, for Oregon buyers.

$600.

1100forsale.jpg

yep. anything slower than 1240fps that I've tried will not cycle reliably. You would need to put a 2 3/4 chambered barrel on it for that. This barrel is the 3" magnum barrel, and has only one gas port, the 2 3/4 barrel has two gas ports.

Every 3" load I've tried in it works perfectly, along with the Fiocchi Golden Pheasant 2 3/4 loads, but the cheaper, light trap loads do not generate enough gas pressure to cycle reliably. And yes, I've had it all apart and cleaned it and there is nothing mechanically wrong with it. And it has a new o-ring, too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.