JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a, what appears to be, unfired 1977 1100 20GA Magnum. This shotgun is beautiful, and I don't want to put any wear on it, using it. Everything on it looks unfired, not even a mark on the carrier from loading a shell. I am no 1100 expert, but from my research and what I can tell, this is one of the ones built on the 12ga receiver (not an LT or LW). I will take some pictures this evening.

I am open to trades, mostly for firearms, but also maybe a nice FSB upper.

Cash - $750
Trade - $900ish

IMG_8906.jpeg IMG_8907.jpeg IMG_8909.jpeg IMG_8910.jpeg IMG_8911.jpeg IMG_8908.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a, what appears to be, unfired 1977 1100 20GA Magnum. This shotgun is beautiful, and I don't want to put any wear on it, using it. Everything on it looks unfired, not even a mark on the carrier from loading a shell. I am no 1100 expert, but from my research and what I can tell, this is one of the ones built on the 12ga receiver (not an LT or LW). I will take some pictures this evening.

I am open to trades, mostly for firearms, but also interested in an ACOG or Aimpoint, maybe a nice FSB upper.
What kind of cash price would you put on this so that folks can make trade offers?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.