JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi

I joined this forum a few years ago but didn't remain active so i feel its necessary to reintroduce myself! I am in the process of moving from los angeles, ca to hermiston or! super stoked for this move and can't wait to get rid of all my kommifornia restrictions on my firearms!

Welcome drifter001!
Hermiston is a fine place, lots of outdoor opportunities, lots of deer!
Ditto on this/that. I used to travel to Hermiston and Pendleton routinely and hadn't been to either in over 20 years - until just last March I found myself in Pendleton for the weekend - and I was pleasantly surprised. While Pendleton had NOT appreciably grown during this time there were some very nice upgrades to the downtown area, some nice restaurants, unique 'upscale' bar/grill type places yet it still had a 'small town' feel with friendly people. If I had no one here and nothing to leave behind I would consider Pendleton anyway as a destination location - I suspect Hermiston has followed a similar path. BTW a friend of mine who just went through a divorce and sold his house in Sunriver is considering Pendleton for these reasons.
Welcome back and good luck with the move.

You're going to need a hair cut (above the ears please), jeans, plaid, booths and a hat. And don't forget to get that license plate changed right away.

You'll have to switch to beer and Pendleton Whiskey. (Both, at the same time).

Find a sticker and put it on your truck... Round-Up. (Oh yeah, a truck! With a rifle rack in the back window!)

Well, ya might be alright. We'll hope for the best for you!

:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top