JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Adam, I live in Beaverton OR. I picked up my 1st gun a few short weeks ago, the newest love of my life is my Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm! There has been quite a few firsts lately, I attended my 1st gun show a coupla weeks back and was handed a card and told to join up, so I did. After a few days of reading old posts I have decided this is an extremely intelligent group of people with a vast database of knowledge and opinions. I’m looking forward to being a member!

My name is Adam, I live in Beaverton OR. I picked up my 1st gun a few short weeks ago, the newest love of my life is my Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm! There has been quite a few firsts lately, I attended my 1st gun show a coupla weeks back and was handed a card and told to join up, so I did. After a few days of reading old posts I have decided this is an extremely intelligent group of people with a vast database of knowledge and opinions. I'm looking forward to being a member!

I ist honored you tink I'z learned....

Really, welcome aboard. Remember, I posted hi first!!!

Good thing you listened when you were handed that card, otherwise the OTHERS would have gotten to ya! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top