JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Adam, I live in Beaverton OR. I picked up my 1st gun a few short weeks ago, the newest love of my life is my Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm! There has been quite a few firsts lately, I attended my 1st gun show a coupla weeks back and was handed a card and told to join up, so I did. After a few days of reading old posts I have decided this is an extremely intelligent group of people with a vast database of knowledge and opinions. I’m looking forward to being a member!

My name is Adam, I live in Beaverton OR. I picked up my 1st gun a few short weeks ago, the newest love of my life is my Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm! There has been quite a few firsts lately, I attended my 1st gun show a coupla weeks back and was handed a card and told to join up, so I did. After a few days of reading old posts I have decided this is an extremely intelligent group of people with a vast database of knowledge and opinions. I'm looking forward to being a member!

I ist honored you tink I'z learned....

Really, welcome aboard. Remember, I posted hi first!!!

Good thing you listened when you were handed that card, otherwise the OTHERS would have gotten to ya! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews