JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Standard GI mags with anti-tilt followers are cheaper and work in other 5.65 NATO platforms and are as reliable as it gets. Smaller and lighter, too.

Last Edited:
Lancer mags are what I am going to get. If you want to see an abuse test go on to YouTube and Iraq88 (I think) had a couple of videos on different mags and the abuse that he put them through.

I have no issues with pmags and it's all I run.

But GI mags have been used for years (the beginning) with no issues and I wouldn't hesitate to go that route. I've bought other plastic mags and been disappointed.

If I didn't have pmags I would go with GI mags with anti tilt followers and be just as happy.

Matter of fact I may just go buy some. Can never have too many mags

PMAGS are like currency. You can buy a case for $900ish, stash them away. Everyone knows the name PMAG. Last panic I saw a case of PMAGS sell on gunbroker auction site for $7500. You won't see that with GI mags. I say get both.;)

i'm guessing that i'll end up with gen 3 P mags with the window; but there are gen 2's at discount prices on the net. Anyone able to put together a package deal for several gross of pmags???

I am a Pmag guy too, but I have a bunch of D&H Metal mags that I got from Palmetto that work great. They come with Magpul anti tilt followers, and go on sale for 6.99 all the time with free shipping if you buy 10 or more.

I like the G2 and G3 Pmags alot- I wouldn't hesitate to use them or buy more. But I'm open to options- a magazine that functions well doesn't have to be a certain brand name for me to like it. I'm good on mags for now, but I think in the future I will be trying other brands and GI polymer ones too.

Geno

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads