JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's really no reason to buy a rifle in Vancouver.

311 Tactical is a tiny store with virtually no inventory. I was in there on Friday, and I think they had 1 AR. Really the only thing of interest there was a pre-ban HK91. For myself, if I'm buying something in Portland that I need to transfer from a WA FFL, I'll do the transfer thru 311.

Discount Firearms is a joke.

Sportsmans warehouse is probably the best bet if you must stay in the 'Couve.

311 don't keep much in stock but will try to order it if available. They mostly do custom rifles builds. They did an apex trigger on my m&p. Was almost same price for me to order it online and do it myself.

You can also just go to Portland. Mostly feel out the same paper work as buying new in Washington.

Ill agree with heading into Portland, you can buy a longgun down in Oregon and skip the sales tax too...

Better yet, for that price you can find something online and have the transfer done at an Oregon FFL(again, why add $80 to the cost of the gun just so Olympia can waste it?)

Kurts has a great inventory. A WA resident can purchase a rifle or shotgun in Oregon.
No FFL transfer to WA required. Now the tough job is deciding what options to choose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top