JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great shooting, excellent condition (less than 250 rounds) Zastava N-Pap Ak47 for sale with a folding stock.

Here's an in-depth review on this rifle by respected reviewer NutnFancy:

Suffices to say, he loves it! And so do I. But I'd rather sell it and buy something else.

I've added an Ace Stock: ($90) (ACE SAIGA VEPR FOLDING STOCK SET RIFLES SHOTGUN SKELTON 8.5'' 7.5'' 9.5'' (http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/ACE_SAIGA_FOLDING_STOCK_SET_SKELTON_8_5_7_5_9_5_p/ace-stock.htm))

and the really nice push button folding mechanism: ($80)

SAIGA FOLDING MECHANISM AK47 PUSH Button ACE (http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/SAIGA_FOLDING_MECHANISM_AK47_PUSH_Button_ACE_p/css-sfm-pushbutton.htm)

I have never had a malfunction from this gun, of any kind, it has run flawlessly. And it's just lot's of fun to shoot (not to mention cheap!). Feels great in the hands and is just a solid, really well made AK.

This sells new for around $650.

I'm selling it with the original metal magazine it came with and three tapco plastic magazines (about $10 each). Also bought the pistol grip for it, a surplus yugo style grip that I really like because it fits the hand well and looks original. Included also are 40 rounds of TulAmmo, $14 value.

With the additional $220 worth of equipment in mind, I am selling the rifle for $550, or best offer. Buyer pays for background check at FFL and we can split the transfer fee. No trades of any kind.

IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG IMG_0429.JPG IMG_0431.JPG IMG_0432.JPG IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0438.JPG
IMG_0441-2.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.