JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's 6pm on Tuesday here in Perth Australia, it's 3am PST and I'm reading the forums looking out at the Indian Ocean...

image.jpeg

Here's a panoramic photo of Perth I took today...

image.jpeg

Here's some photos of the State of Western Australia's memorial of those fallen in war service... may God keep those who sacrificed their lives in eternal peace.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ask the locals if there are places you can shoot a machine gun - like you can at home ;-)

LOL... been advocating for guns. My daughter was wearing her "I love guns and coffee" T-Shirt today.

You'd be amazed at how many 20/30-somethings over here want their guns back. It's encouraging to see the "younger" generations talking like that!

Beautiful place! What are you packin'? Oh.....Ooops!:D

Are you going to do any fishing, enjoy your trip!

I be packin' a razor sharp Spyderco in my pocket (and I know how to use it) which is also illegal to carry (but legal to own), but you can only obey asinine laws so much.

Naw, no fishing this time around.

Oh yeah, guess what? Watching the news (channel-9) a dude was shot in Sydney, and here in Perth a dude was attacked with a machete downtown not more than a 1/4-mile from where we were eating dinner, and a nurse was missing and after massive search effort her body was found in a shallow grave. They did catch her killer.

This all happened the day after my 60 year old brother-in-law (who works in the juvenile court system) proudly said, "we just don't have murders in our country like the U.S does."

I guess they don't teach per-capita/ratio mathematics over here. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top