JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I be packin' a razor sharp Spyderco in my pocket (and I know how to use it) which is also illegal to carry (but legal to own), but you can only obey asinine laws so much.

Naw, no fishing this time around.

Oh yeah, guess what? Watching the news (channel-9) a dude was shot in Sydney, and here in Perth a dude was attacked with a machete downtown not more than a 1/4-mile from where we were eating dinner, and a nurse was missing and after massive search effort her body was found in a shallow grave. They did catch her killer.

This all happened the day after my 60 year old brother-in-law (who works in the juvenile court system) proudly said, "we just don't have murders in our country like the U.S does."

I guess they don't teach per-capita/ratio mathematics over here. :rolleyes:

They must be on that common core program :D:D

Pics are nice and all but, we have sunsets over the ocean and monuments here. Gonna get some pics of kangaroos/wallaby's in the wild? "Walkabout Creek? Crocs? See any Native Aboriginals?

Fascinating place, like to visit there some day.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Allright!!! Thanks Stomper! I had to look to make sure though, Wombat, Cuckoburro, Tasmanian Devil. And of course, the ever popular Koala Bear, and a bunch a lazy Kangaroo's. Or Wallabies?
They got "Honey Badgers" down there? You know, "The honey badger, he don't give a sh--------!"

I think Stomper's okay - he doesn't consider himself a "10"...

He considers himself an "11" :p

True that, and I'll have you know that during the day I have to beat the women back with a stick... at least they act like I am, anyway. o_O

Blackouts are just a force-multiplier for my rugged good looks, it's tough when you're really, really, really, rediculously good looking. :s0108:

20160409_115657.jpg 20160409_115853.jpg 20160409_122834.jpg 20160409_125658.jpg 20160409_124202.jpg

I'm in Peru at the Machu Picchu ruins. Those pics are from yesterday. This place is a lot of fun but very touristy. Prices are high and quality is low. Especially the food.

I was attempting a hand stand on a rock on the ruins. I held good until I went for the push up. Then I ate it pretty good and got yelled at by the ruin security . . . Which there are tons of. The ruins are beautiful and very interesting. Some of the stones are extremely well fitted. Impressive how precise some of the work is.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top