JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...one at a time my friend, one at a time.

My mom and dad traveled ALL over the place after retirement. Think cruises, Mediterranean, Caribbean, So. America......Dad hated flying and after he passed I found an old partial Xanex scrip from some doctor, not his regular at home doctor.:D I'm afraid that's the way I'd need to go for any flight over 6 hrs.

I'm so close to 50 now it's not even funny, and I don't take (nor need too) any medications (save for the OCCASSIONL Ibuprohen tablets), I don't smoke or chew, nor do I imbibe copious amounts of "adult beverages" on a habitual basis. I'm blessed in that I have always been able to mentally and physically cope with life's challenges (some exceptionally life/emotionally threatening and extreme) without the aid of running for the shelter of "mother's little helpers".

When I say that I'm so tough that I have muscles in my poo... I actually mean it. ;)

:D

I've only had one bad pizza in 60 years. In Perth at 2am.

Margaret River, south of there, used to be a sleepy town with great wineries. Before you settle in anywhere for a steak, ask if you're in that vegan place.

Cool caves nearby, but remember if you do any amateur drunk spelunking that Australia is home to some horrifyingly poisonous snakes and spiders. Lots of them.

Further south is Torpedo Rocks on the coast. Beautiful and rugged. Maybe the farthest southwest you'll ever go.

My friends used to laugh at me when I rented cars there. First thing I'd do is take a grease pencil and draw a huge arrow inside the windshield, right in front of my eyes... pointing left. Maybe saved my life after a pint or two. We'll never know.

Be safe and have a blast mate!

LOL... I'm back here in Oregon to the "ol' grind" now. It took three days to shake off the jet-lag JUST in time to punch the clock this Monday morning at... 5am.

I have family (in-laws) over there, and this is something like my 8th trip over there... so now at times it like going to... Wisconsin. :D

I don't muck around with the snakes over there... at ALL. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads