JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Have you tried reading every thread and post on NWFA?

• Yes. I read every post as they appear because I have no life.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I tried. I failed.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No. You're nuts for even trying.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
Try to read every thread ???????
I have a hard time getting through the girls and guns thread in a day:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I hear you. It takes a lot of time starting on page-1 and going all the way to the end to see what the latest post is all about :D

I tried. I failed.

As a Super Moderator on a Dodge Ram pickup site, I spend a lot more time reading as many posts as possible there to keep out the spammers, douse the flame wars and enforcing the rules.

Here I routinely click on the New Posts link, work my way down the threads that come up and decide what subject I want to read or re-visit as may be the case.

I tried. I failed.

As a Super Moderator on a Dodge Ram pickup site, I spend a lot more time reading as many posts as possible there to keep out the spammers, douse the flame wars and enforcing the rules.

Here I routinely click on the New Posts link, work my way down the threads that come up and decide what subject I want to read or re-visit as may be the case.

Just being a Moderator would wear me out.

Mmm..... ribeye steak!

IMG_3588.JPG

With 208,000 discussions (threads)

And 1,400,000 posts and climbing..

Not a chance.

With 208,000 discussions (threads)

And 1,400,000 posts and climbing..

Not a chance.

Yeah, well, I gave myself a head start/fresh start and marked all threads as read and then just tried to keep up with every NEW post after that. That didn't even last an afternoon. Too much!
Besides, rare is the day I have that much free time. I'll try again next time I'm housebound in a Snowpocalypse....NOT!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top