JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a RCBS .308 small base dies set, I dont have any .308 guns anymore and want to trade for a carbide 44 mag or 7.62x54r die set. I'm not picky about brand.

Do you still have this die set? I know you wanted to trade for the dies you mentioned, but I don't have them and thought with this amount of time having passed, maybe you would want to sell them. I have a Marine grandson and I'd like to reload some ammo for him, but I don't have the dies. Yours would work perfectly. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks, Preston

Do you still have this die set? I know you wanted to trade for the dies you mentioned, but I don't have them and thought with this amount of time having passed, maybe you would want to sell them. I have a Marine grandson and I'd like to reload some ammo for him, but I don't have the dies. Yours would work perfectly. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks, Preston
Sorry, Forgot I had that up, I've gotten a 308 since then.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top