JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a RCBS .308 small base dies set, I dont have any .308 guns anymore and want to trade for a carbide 44 mag or 7.62x54r die set. I'm not picky about brand.

Do you still have this die set? I know you wanted to trade for the dies you mentioned, but I don't have them and thought with this amount of time having passed, maybe you would want to sell them. I have a Marine grandson and I'd like to reload some ammo for him, but I don't have the dies. Yours would work perfectly. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks, Preston

Do you still have this die set? I know you wanted to trade for the dies you mentioned, but I don't have them and thought with this amount of time having passed, maybe you would want to sell them. I have a Marine grandson and I'd like to reload some ammo for him, but I don't have the dies. Yours would work perfectly. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks, Preston
Sorry, Forgot I had that up, I've gotten a 308 since then.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top