JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone I have a good old press I would like to sell or trade for a Forster Co ax. A RCBS A2 and this is the good one made from steel! It comes with two rams and an inline Fab. quick change plate(plate only riser not included!!!!)
The thing is in great shape and I don't wan to sell, but my reloading style is such that I like all the add-on's that Inline Fab or LNL gives me to speed my reloading.
I have an ad on CL and want to try local before I put this on Ebay and have to ship it.
If your interested and the drive to the Gorge is putting you off I may be able to meet for a exchange!
I am asking $300obo

DSCN0756.JPG DSCN0757.JPG DSCN0758.JPG DSCN0760.JPG DSCN0761 (2).JPG DSCN0762.JPG DSCN0764.JPG DSCN0765.JPG

Oh geewhiz, I saw no date on your post so for all I know it's 10 years old. I'm John J. in Harlingen, Texas and while trolling the net for an A2 I ran across your post, and what a coincidence...I have a post on eBay, Gunbroker and Auction Arms, trying to trade my (as new) Forster B5 (latest edition) for an A2 .
If you still have it and interested in an even swap call me at 956-421-2589 or [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top