JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
WHAT: RCBS Rock Chucker IV/Supreme, Rebel or Summit
I finally have some powder AND PRIMERS, so I'm looking to get a single stage press for primarily precision .223 reloads with some 9mm and 44mag as well. I want to start with a decent quality setup and not be replacing anything too soon. I can get an RCBS Rebel master kit for $350 at BiMart, and might end up going that way.

Rough Budget
Just a press for $100 - $140.
or
Used/unused reloading kit $100 - $400.​

WHEN: Can meet up most anytime.

WHERE: I can meet up pretty much anywhere in western Oregon up to Vancouver, WA.

If you think you have something I might want send me a PM and maybe some pics and I'll get back to you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got a herters press, powder dispensers, 44mag die set and a vibratory cleaner available for $180.
Forgot I've got an extra reloading block and case/press lube for $30 as well.

Last Edited:
This looks like a pretty good start. Not sure if its still availalbe?

This looks like a pretty good start. Not sure if its still available?

I already contacted the seller before Christmas, wanted that kit SO BAD. He responded to me this morning that it had sold already. An active ad with zero replies got my hopes up...

Bummer. I probably have some stuff that could get you started. Not sure I have a whole kit, though, or a single stage press that I would want to let go.

Have a nice set of 223 dies:

A nice trimmer:

A couple tumbler options (wet or dry):

I also probably have an extra powder measure, stand, funnel, loading blocks, etc. that I could put together. I may have an extra balance beam scale, also.

For starting out, unless you find a good deal on someone selling a whole package, it is hard to beat the value you get in a RCBS RockChucker supreme kit they used to sell on sale for about $300. It looks like these are closer to $500 now, though. May check your local BiMart store, they used to carry these.

For starting out, unless you find a good deal on someone selling a whole package, it is hard to beat the value you get in a RCBS RockChucker supreme kit they used to sell on sale for about $300. It looks like these are closer to $500 now, though. May check your local BiMart store, they used to carry these.
I've only found the RCBS Rebel kit for sale at BiMart. I would love to find out if there's an old Rock Chucker kit tucked away at some PNW store in the $300 - $400 range.

WHAT: RCBS Rock Chucker IV/Supreme, Rebel or Summit
I finally have some powder AND PRIMERS, so I'm looking to get a single stage press for primarily precision .223 reloads with some 9mm and 44mag as well. I want to start with a decent quality setup and not be replacing anything too soon. I can get an RCBS Rebel master kit for $350, it's alright but I don't love everything in it at that price.

Budget
Just a press for $100 - $140.
or
Used/unused reloading kit $100 - $400.​

WHEN: Can meet up anytime around New Year's.

WHERE: I can meet up pretty much anywhere in western Oregon up to Vancouver, WA.

If you think you have something I might want send me a PM and maybe some pics and I'll get right back to you.
I have my dads set up. Everything you need. Text 4582668022 if you would like me to send pictures

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.