JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fluoride is deadly poison that bio accumulates in your glands. It has also been linked to bone cancer and reduced IQ
don't let them poison you.

What do you mean by "bone cancer?" Osteosarcomas or something else. Do you have a study that you can cite that links the fluoride to cancer?

I did a medline search and I cant find a study that conclusively links the fluoride to osteosarcomas.

"CONCLUSION: Our ecological analysis suggests that the water fluoridation status in the continental U.S. has no influence on osteosarcoma incidence rates during childhood and adolescence. "
Cancer Epidemiology April 1 2012 | Volume 36 | Issue 2 | ppg e83-8

"The results of this study do not support the hypothesis that osteosarcoma incidence in the island of Ireland is significantly related to public water fluoridation."
Cancer Causes & Control June 1 2011 | Volume 22 | Issue 6 | ppg 919-24

If you have a citation can you link it?

This is what dentist say:
Flouride exist in nature well water in some area. Occationally, some well water have slighly higher concentration of flouride. Frequent intake of those water while your adult teeth are forming leave some shiny white spots (or horizontal white lines if you moved). Those are mild condition of flourisis. Not pretty but those teeth have much lower chance of getting cavities.

Calcium Fluoride exists naturally in some groundwater
Sodium fluoride is what will be added to portland water
here are some links, I have been researching the issue for more than a year and there is tons of info supporting both sides. Here are some starting points for those interested. My links support my side so do some research on your own and then make an informed decision (i have) instead of attacking me. Thanks
Fluoride Action Network
ADA study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies
Scientific Studies Documenting the Dangers of Fluoridation
Water Flouridation

Calcium Fluoride exists naturally in some groundwater
Sodium fluoride is what will be added to portland water
here are some links, I have been researching the issue for more than a year and there is tons of info supporting both sides. Here are some starting points for those interested. My links support my side so do some research on your own and then make an informed decision (i have) instead of attacking me. Thanks
Fluoride Action Network
ADA study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies
Scientific Studies Documenting the Dangers of Fluoridation
Water Flouridation

Thanks for some links and also thanks for encouraging people to do their own research. Its far too common for people to just quote someone that has made a baseless opinion rather than actually look at the studies themselves.

"Alcoa's Vancouver, Washington plant was found guilty of dumping 1,000 to 7,000 pounds of fluoride poison each month into the Columbia River ... The fluoride contaminated the grass and forage and resulted in injury and death to cattle." Seattle Times, Dec. 16, 1952.

At Vancouver, disposal of 1,000 to 7,000 pounds of fluoride per month was considered pollution. Yet, if city officials dump as much or more fluoride into municipal water supplies (5,000 pounds a day in San Francisco) it is called a "health measure." The Flouride Debate | History and Environment

lots of citations on that page from the 50's and 60's. I think we have some more updated info than that?

that's interesting the use the terms "fluoride poison" Please.... they should just call it fluoride. Ethyl alcohol is a poison, oxygen is a poison, chlorine is a poison. Just the facts, no need to make it more inflammatory.

Different compound Lloyd BTW; No point in getting worked up about it. If there were a vote you couldn't participate. 60 years of good science against a steaming load of paranoia.
"Alcoa's Vancouver, Washington plant was found guilty of dumping 1,000 to 7,000 pounds of fluoride poison each month into the Columbia River ... The fluoride contaminated the grass and forage and resulted in injury and death to cattle." Seattle Times, Dec. 16, 1952.

At Vancouver, disposal of 1,000 to 7,000 pounds of fluoride per month was considered pollution. Yet, if city officials dump as much or more fluoride into municipal water supplies (5,000 pounds a day in San Francisco) it is called a "health measure." The Flouride Debate | History and Environment

Different compound Lloyd BTW; No point in getting worked up about it. If there were a vote you couldn't participate. 60 years of good science against a steaming load of paranoia.
heres your 60 years of "good science"

Fluoride: A Chronological History

and for the fiscal conservative crowd- do you know how many hundreds of thousands of dollars it takes to fluoridate a city Portland's size? where are they going to get the money?

Being gullible and scared into buying someone's worthless water filter is not my idea of having a "clue"
I know the water filter thing is a big hangup for you, but trust me you can watch the video without buying a water filtration system :D
The guy in the video is a professor of bio-chemistry well worth the watch, unless you would rather keep your head buried :s0114:

and yes I am paranoid when government wants to mass medicate a population. Thats a normal response

I have noted here (attempting to learn something from those who oppose flouridation) that on average, the oppositionists are much more emotional than the proponents of flouridation. This display of emotion over an issue is a red flag to me usually, indicating I should examine their contributions with perhaps a more critical eye than less emotional ones. However, I will try to continue to examine what they have to offer in order to learn.

The statement of "government mass medication" is certainly an emotional one, and I'm relatively certain that the huge majority of persons using this argument carry within them "government mass medication" of polio, smallpox, diptheria, and typhoid vaccinations.

I agree Spit, however, trying to get through the hysterics and untruths in these peoples arguments is not worth the time. The same bunch who insist vaccinations cause autism, the government is a "corporation" so you don't have to pay taxes, all kinds of fringe nonsense.
Not on your list; Iodine in Salt, Vitamin D in Milk , Saltpeter in the mashed potatos Uh Oh!:s0131: that last one is still Top Secret.
I have noted here (attempting to learn something from those who oppose flouridation) that on average, the oppositionists are much more emotional than the proponents of flouridation. This display of emotion over an issue is a red flag to me usually, indicating I should examine their contributions with perhaps a more critical eye than less emotional ones. However, I will try to continue to examine what they have to offer in order to learn.

The statement of "government mass medication" is certainly an emotional one, and I'm relatively certain that the huge majority of persons using this argument carry within them "government mass medication" of polio, smallpox, diptheria, and typhoid vaccinations.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top