JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm all for anyone who doesn't want to drink (or their family to drink) flouridated water. Buy your drinking water without it. If you were fortunate enough to be raised in an area that had flouridated water, and you have friends that weren't, your experiences with dental problems when compared in conversation will be dramatic in difference. As for the argument about "forcing it down our throats", well, if you want to begin the crusade against government mandated medication, you have polio and typhoid vaccinations to start with. Go forth and conquer, Don Quixote.

Now that I've got my hat in the ring, where the heck is a Moderator? What does this have to do with Firearms???

Oregon Cities that Fluoridate

Albany, Astoria, Beaverton, Burnside Water Association, Coos Bay, Coquille, Corvallis, Dallas, Fernhill Comm Water System, Florence, Forest Grove,
Gearhart, John Day Water District, Keizer, Klamath Falls, McMinnville, Mill City, Monmouth, Newport, North Bend, Olney Walluski Water Association,
Pendleton, Philomath, Rogue River, Salem, Seaside Water Dept, Sheridan, Sidwalter, Silverton, Simnasho, Sublimity, Suburban East Salem,
Sweet Home, The Dalles, Tualatin Valley Water District, Warm Springs, Warrenton, Willow Dale Water District

Poor bastards :rolleyes:

Oregon Cities that Fluoridate

Albany, Astoria, Beaverton, Burnside Water Association, Coos Bay, Coquille, Corvallis, Dallas, Fernhill Comm Water System, Florence, Forest Grove,
Gearhart, John Day Water District, Keizer, Klamath Falls, McMinnville, Mill City, Monmouth, Newport, North Bend, Olney Walluski Water Association,
Pendleton, Philomath, Rogue River, Salem, Seaside Water Dept, Sheridan, Sidwalter, Silverton, Simnasho, Sublimity, Suburban East Salem,
Sweet Home, The Dalles, Tualatin Valley Water District, Warm Springs, Warrenton, Willow Dale Water District

With that list of Oregon cities, I would certainly agree with any speculation regarding spartan economic status of the populations, and with further exploration might agree with any speculation regarding dubious male parentage of a majority of the populace.

But with flouridation, I'd also be willing to wager that they have fine teeth.

Non thinkers trust and love their mommy government. Oh please mommy put some crap in my water 'cause I know you care about me. Please do anything you want. I won't question it, or do my own research, I trust you mommy. You would never lie to me.

I heard that countries with no flouride in their tap water have the same or less incidence of cavities, but that is ok mommy; whatever you say must be true.

I heard that countries with no flouride in their tap water have the same or less incidence of cavities,

Although I have not had a cavity since I was 7, my dentist took one look in my mouth and said "you were raised on well water huh?", to which I replied "yes I was". I am not sure how he could tell because I have pretty good teeth.

That study looked at exposure of high levels of fluoride up to 11.5mg/l which is well above what the EPA and HHS considers safe. Most of the information was in China.

Its like saying that chlorine is water is a toxic chemical that kills people so we should remove it from the water supply. Then we all would be dying of cholera.

Its fine to debate these issues, but both sides should really use accurate information to support their viewpoint.

Environmental Health Perspectives: Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

So.....people live in Seattle that have flouride in their tap water have LOWER IQ, HIGHER Bone Cancer rate than people in Josephin County that have no flouride?? I find that hard to believe.

BTW: Grants Pass have no flouride in the water and yet they have one of highest Dentist/Mile concentration. They seems to have lots of cavities to support those dentists.

Although I have not had a cavity since I was 7, my dentist took one look in my mouth and said "you were raised on well water huh?", to which I replied "yes I was". I am not sure how he could tell because I have pretty good teeth.

This is what dentist say:
Flouride exist in nature well water in some area. Occationally, some well water have slighly higher concentration of flouride. Frequent intake of those water while your adult teeth are forming leave some shiny white spots (or horizontal white lines if you moved). Those are mild condition of flourisis. Not pretty but those teeth have much lower chance of getting cavities.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top