JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well report it as dumping to the police, then if you're really motivated, send her mail back to her PO box with a nice little letter explaining what she did wrong and that her info has been reported to the authorities. Im sure there is some way to play it off that is hilarious :D

I really don't see how ANYONE could want or need to dump your bubblegum off in any place that was not for garbage.. If you are too poor to take it to the dump, you were too poor to take it up to the mountain or to where ever it is. (Typical excuse). Were you just lazy or on drugs or what?

Really makes me sad. :(

I really don't see how ANYONE could want or need to dump your bubblegum off in any place that was not for garbage.. If you are too poor to take it to the dump, you were too poor to take it up to the mountain or to where ever it is. (Typical excuse). Were you just lazy or on drugs or what?

Really makes me sad. :(

I agree, $15 dollars or more worth the gas used will usually pay for a trip to the dump.

Well I guess it is common practice of your shady clean up guys to do this too.
But I did get a response from a friend of hers asking where it was.
So Tuesday (monday being a holiday) I will call the DNR to tell them about it.
parsons_12b,I did that to a guy who left some garbage down by Ocean Shores too.

I mean this is the country,BURN THE CRAP.OK maybe not the mattress.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top