JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I and/or we routinely go THROUGH stuff.

Sell, donate, gift and we hardly EVER have any 'trash' - throw away stuff.

I have some more donations for the library again.

I want to give some items for a fund raiser, actually there are a couple of them that interest me, and they are for the FLOOD and FIRE VICTIMS out here.

Use it or lose it is my motto.

I can see being prepared and having specific items around for JUST IN CASE but NOT like how it was for me in the PAST.

Cate

Here is something to think about!
The average person requires around 60 acres of arable land to provide for their needs, the family of 4 requires 180 acres, which just happens to be the original homesteading allotments! This assumes a suitable quantity of water is available close by, as well as it's transport.

We cannot profitably produce a surplus based on those allotments, but we could use far more efficient production methods to make it sustainable, especially with less water required!
The water issues can be dealt with easy enough, the problem is the build costs and energy requirements are too high to justify building it, even though once it's up and running, it's almost net zero. We have many solutions available now, and if the future I expect to see even more, we just need to focused more on developing it to make it efficient across the board!

Oil isn't going anywhere, the world does not spend any resources to developing any sore of tech to replace Oil, nor do we have the means to power that new tech. The "Greenies" demand total electrification, and yet nothing is being done to address the HOW we are going to be able to provide for all that, so they keep kicking it down the road for others to figure out, in the mean time, we are made to suffer under their arrogant, obtuse, and draconian solutions that are anything but solutions!

As to the population, we are already well past what would be peak, our pollution output far exceeds each persons is individual needs, and because we have created so many things that will have very bad consequences for us later when we cannot figure out how to recycle or eliminate them, these "Forever" chemicals, compounds, and products will really bite in on the arse later on! We have a major challenge ahead, and we are behind the curve in dealing with our environment properly! We only have a limited amount of resources which we have allowed to decline, while increasing the demand for them beyond what can be produced, were already screwed, we just don't see it, or don't WANT to see it!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top